- He nabbed the best seat in the house.
- He came in and took a seat opposite to me.
- I twisted round in my seat to speak to her.
- She got on the bus and picked a seat up front.
- She took a seat in the back and watched.
- He lost his seat in the Parliament at the election.
balance ann balance balanced amplitude modulation Balance Sheet of Central Bank balance one side with another balance of magnetic potential balanced spatial distribution balanced merge-sort program balanced regional development balanced perfect magic square balanced electrolyte solution Balanced one-level rotation