- I bought a pair of tan leather shoes the other day.
- Don't mix up this pair of synonyms.
- He wears an oily old pair of jeans.
- This pair of scales is not in equilibrium.
- This pair of trousers is too tight for me.
balance pit balance balance between accusation and defense balanced vortex type combustion chamber Balance navigation with display density Balance of payments statistics yearbook balance between cognition and intention balance compensation bidirectional lock balanced anti-cross modulation bridge balanced double current interchange circ balanced development of three educations Balanced Development in Higher Education