- Axial force is balanced by back vane or balanceable hole, for the specification with big radial force; we adopt double-wear passage design.
- Working medium inlet and exhaust non-return valve s balance hole for Stirling engine is introduced.
- His strength in a crisis is an ace in the hole.
- He chiseled a hole in the door to fit a new lock.
- The bird picked a hole in the ice with its beak.
- The child has picked a hole in his new jumper.
balance pin balance balance between deposit and credit balanced multi-wavelet transform Balance Sheet and Income Statement balance equation of water quantity balance of nitrogen and phosphorus Balance for working on scaffolding balanced-lever-type bell gauge balance of revenue and expenditure balance transferred to new account Balance Degree and Variable Weight