- Because a shaped dart resembles a seam that is necessary to balance mark extremely carefully at the pattern stage as previously described.
- Match the balance marks carefully and complete by tapering the stitching past the drill hole in the usual way.
- When joining pieces, seams, for example, the only guide is the balance marks, which have been marked at intervals along the edges to he joined.
- Rural Electricity Management Attempts Balance Mark Card
- He vainly tried to mark the defacing stain out.
- She performed on the balance beam with much grace.