- She performed on the balance beam with much grace.
- He overlooked a spelling error on the first page.
- Losing balance, he plumped against the doorpost.
- He learned technical skills by trial and error.
- The letter was addressed in error.
- Global strategic balance and stability.
balance ann balance balanced armature type relay balance of income and outlay balanced budget muhiplicator balanced double heterozygote balanced photoelectric mixer balanced temperature control balance estate of the system balance of humans and rivers balance of births and deaths balance of radium and uranium