- Gross vehicle or axle weight includes the weight of the vehicle and any passengers and load etc.
- Theoretical analysis and calculations are done to the axle weight transfer of C0-C0 locomotive with bogie-mounted and quill drived motor.
- The difference in effect of motor preposition or postposition on axle weight transfer suspended on frame is not obvious.
- The permitted gross vehicle weight and maximum permitted axle weights of a goods vehicle are marked on either side of the vehicle.
- You must not drive a vehicle which is loaded so that its permitted gross vehicle weight or maximum permitted axle weights are exceeded.
- The calculation results indicate that the motor preposition and postposition are not highly influential to the axle weight transfer of C0-C0 locomotive with bogie-mounted and quill drived motor.