- [C](紧靠屋顶的)阁楼,顶楼 room or space just below the roof of a house, often used for storing things
floor consisting of open space at the top of a house just below roof; often used for storage
the dialect of Ancient Greek spoken and written in Attica and Athens and Ionia
informal terms for a human head
(architecture) a low wall at the top of the entablature; hides the roof
of or relating to Attica or its inhabitants or to the dialect spoken in Athens in classical times;
- She works in a dismal little room in the attic.
- I can't stand the closeness of the attic anymore.
- Susie has a tiny attic room at the top of the house.
- I've got boxes of old clothes in the attic, which I really should throw away.
The Rustic and Attic Stories are 12 Feet high each.出自： Defoe
The attic floor of the highest house.出自： Carlyle
Behind a loose board in the wall of his attic room.出自： W. Faulkner