playing or singing with instrumental or vocal accompaniment
having a caretaker or other watcher
- He would have attended meeting, but upon learning that he had no time, he dropped the idea.
- Danger attended everything he did.
- He attended his brother's wedding.
- He was attended by his personal physician.
- A galaxy of film stars attended the premiere.
- All the local clergy attended the ceremony.
- A person who works in an office performing such tasks as keeping records, attending to correspondence, or filing.
- Roughly speaking, I would say that about100 people attended the exhibit.
- accompanied 动词accompany的...