- Ann then sailed in with a furious attack on the chairman.
- His opening gambit at the debate was a direct attack on Government policy.
- She made a vehement attack on the government's policies.
- The army made a completely successful attack on the enemy capital.
- The police are launching a major attack on drug dealers.
- Today's newspapers made a savage attack on the unions for their refusal to negotiate.
- After days of inactivity, the enemy finally showed its teeth by a frontal attack on our position.
- He cares nothing about the malicious attack on his reputation.