a reception held in your own home
on the home team's field;
"they played at home last night"
at, to, or toward the place where you reside;
"he worked at home"
- He is seldom at home during the day.
- Please specify when you will be at home tomorrow.
- She also stepped up travel at home.
- Their sale is mainly in the home market.
- The Canadian-Japanese is at home in both languages.
- He has Sanskrit at the tips of his fingers.
- at home in something 熟悉
- at home 在家
- feel at home 畅快
- at home in 熟悉, 精通
- Steven's at home! 钱已准备好了！...
- at home on 精通(熟悉)
- not at home 不在家
- be at home to someone 在家里接待某人...
- make oneself at home 不要拘束, 别客气...
- Stephen's at home! 钱已准备好了！...
- be at home in some place 在某处觉得安适自在,...
- at home and abroad 国内外
- at home with something 熟悉
- at home with 精通(熟悉)
- be at home 觉得安适,无拘束...
- the old folks at home 家乡的老人家...
- look at home 扪心自问
- sit at home 无所事事,闲坐在家...