- n. 驴；愚蠢的人；臀部，屁股
- adv. (常用作后置)用于贬损或骂人
- [C]蠢人; 笨蛋 stupid or foolish person
- [C]驴 donkey; animal likes a horse but smaller and with longer ears
the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on;
"he deserves a good kick in the butt"
"are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?"
a pompous fool
hardy and sure-footed animal smaller and with longer ears than the horse
slang for sexual intercourse
- The ass that brays most eats least.
- Hay is more acceptable to an ass than gold.
- What an ass I am!
- I've never seen so much gorgeous ass.
- Don't break your sweet ass, but try to get here on time.
- I broke me ass trying to get just the thing you wanted!
- Tell him to get his ass over here.
- I didn't kiss anybody's ass and I didn't expect anybody to kiss mine.
- I don't know why you've asked me to come,Bob. It's acting the ass for no earthly reason.
- I really need some ass—I haven't had any for weeks.
- Simon always makes a complete ass of himself.
- He made a bit of an ass of himself at the evening party.
- Get off your ass!
- That guy at the party bored the ass off me!
- I worked my ass off for that promotion and I still didn't get it.
- Don't be such an ass! Of course you'll pass your English exam.
- Don't be such ass at the meeting—standing up and then forgetting the question.
- Don't be an ass for your pains.
- She wasn't within an ass's roar of it.
- Jane's not within an ass's roar of getting the promotion.
- Shut up, or I'll throw you out of here on your ass.
- The donkey is a domesticated form of the African wild ass which has been used for thousands of years for carrying heavy loads.
- He'll fall on his ass if he tries to take on that kind of competition.
- After the day of the marathon,Tod was flat on his ass for a week.
- The guy's flat on his ass. Can you help him out with a loan?
- She wanted me to work over the weekend, but I told her to shove it up her ass.
- The police have been up my ass ever since I was done for speeding.
- The journey was terrible—there was a sports car up my ass all the way from Cambridge.
- He's up to the ass in debt.
- She is up to her ass in work.
- ass, donkey