the thing arranged or agreed to
an orderly grouping (of things or persons) considered as a unit; the result of arranging
an organized structure for arranging or classifying
the spatial property of the way in which something is placed
a piece of music that has been adapted for performance by a particular set of voices or instruments
the act of arranging and adapting a piece of music
- We have already made arrangements for our vacation.
- I am banking upon you to help me with arrangements.
- The arrangements were meticulous.
- Their use is recommended in the first instance for simple bearing arrangements subjected to arduous operating conditions.
- Mary slopped over the wedding arrangements.
- Let's make arrangements for our trip.