the time from 3,800 million years to 2,500 million years ago; earth's crust formed; unicellular organisms are earliest forms of life
of or belonging to earlier of two divisions of the Precambrian era;
"archeozoic life forms"
- Archaeozoic granite reservoir has good reservoir conditions.
- Shagou deposit mainly lies in the metamorphic rock of Taihua Group,Archaeozoic erathem.
- Xianjin chang gold deposit occuring in Archaeozoic charnohite and tonalite is near Zhuang xianghu quartz-diorite stock, which is Mesozoic in age.
- The early Proterozoic atmosphere and hydrosphere are similar to those of Archaeozoic in being still absent in oxygen.
- Buried hills of Archaeozoic,Paleozoic and Mesozoic Eras developed well in the west part of Dongying Depression.
- This has been proved by formation test and production, so that these are feasible methods to study the characteristics of Archaeozoic metamorphic reservoir.