the time from 3,800 million years to 2,500 million years ago; earth's crust formed; unicellular organisms are earliest forms of life
of or belonging to earlier of two divisions of the Precambrian era;
"archeozoic life forms"
- The magma belongs to the crustmantle mixed type of Archeozoic crystalline basement remelted and recomposed.
- From Archeozoic to Cenozoic, there were magmatic actions in occurrence during every period.
- The metallogenic substance mainly comes from the Archeozoic metamorphic rock series in basement.
- The above-mentioned three parts form the paleo-continental necleus of the Archeozoic.
- Palagioclase hornblendite of the Archeozoic Qianxi Croup Jincahngyu Formation is closely associated with the gold mineralization in eastern Hebei province.
- This fracture was formed at the middle of Archeozoic era, and then began to control the depositions and erosions of the both sides.