- adj. 名称的；通称的
- n. 通称名词；普通名词；称呼
identifying word or words by which someone or something is called and classified or distinguished from others
pertaining to or dealing with or used as a common noun
inclined to or serving for the giving of names;
"the appellative faculty of children"
"the appellative function of some primitive rites"
- Southeast Asia for HuJiHua appellative orchids.
- Mainka SA,Q Xianmeng,H Tingmei,and MJ Appel.
- The year is appel leap year if there are 13 months in the year.
- Appel, John G.Ratcliffe, and Paul E.Schupp, editors.
题名/责任者: Contributions to group theory / Kenneth I.
- Secondhand room privately owned house appears on the market trade appellative and secondhand room.
- The address forms in appellative system are of metasemiotic features just like the primitives in an axiomatic system.