- Exuding aweful liminality and unresolved and unresolvable aporia?
- We are looking at a problem and trying to solve it and it seems there is a deadend, an "aporia ".
- We are looking at a problem and trying to solve it and it seems there is a deadend, an “aporia ”.
- Hence, the aporia of aesthetic myth writing derived from Gnosticism's dualism, which was represented in western aesthetic history of Prometheus myth writings.
- ConclusionMTET has good acceptability and practicability, and can enhance positive emotion and reduce negative emotion or anxiety level in customers with emotional aporia.
- Confronting this aporia, contemporary western thinkers have tried many ways for "emancipation," but have all faded into pure gestures of "showing" owing to the lack of real impact of daily life.