- But when the aortic nerve was strongly stimulated, the reactions of the decrease in urine volume or the release of ADH produced by carotid occlusion were inhibited.
- The aortic nerve(AN) stimulation-produced depressor and bradycardic responses were elicited in urethan and chloralose aneasthetized rabbits.
- Effect of Ethanol on Discharge of Aortic Nerve and Blood Pressure of Rabbits
- He braced every nerve for a supreme effort.
- Did he have the nerve to say that?
- His optic nerve was hurt in an accident.