英 ['æntɪtaɪp] 美 ['æntɪtaɪp]
- n. 相反的类型；原型
a person or thing represented or foreshadowed by a type or symbol; especially a figure in the Old Testament having a counterpart in the New Testament
an opposite or contrasting type
- His job was an antitype to his personality.
- We have completed the antitype of the intelligent design system, and we have achieved the method of intelligent design.
- It is the antitype of "mazu" in his novels that performs the special function of aesthetics.
- How to take in the advantage from different models and compare to human antitype are most important to myopia.
- They were not conscious that type had met antitype, that an infinite sacrifice had been made for the sins of the world.
- The antitype of ranny Zhao is the Fuhen's nannie,the South tour of inspection she saw can simply be the one conducted by Emperor Qianlong.
- type 类型