an agent that counteracts or neutralizes acidity (especially in the stomach)
- The antiacid ability is improved greatly when DCPD hydrolyzes in 1% CeCl3 solution.
- Age, period of mechanical ventilator, nasogastric feeding, use of antiacid and antibiotics were related to the development with VAP.
- ABSTRACT OBJECTIVE：To objectively evaluate the current situation of the use of antiacid and peptic ulcer drugs in this hospital.
- The obtained solid base catalyst, which possessed huge specific surface area and good antiacid and waterproof performance, had excellent application prospect.
- After antiacid and antimicrobial treatments tte ADU group was reexamin-ed, the gastrin levels of 23 cases with H. pylori eradication were reduced to normals but the levels of remainder 7 cases with HPUT-positive had 110 significant reduction.
- Method: A survey of antiacid and peptic ulcer drugs in our hospital was made during the period of 2000-2003 in respect to the sum of money of sales, main kinds ,DDDS and clinical evaluation.
- antiacid additive 抗酸添加剂