- During the War of Resistance against Japan, the enemy launched brutal germ warfare, including the anthrax attack, in the areas along Zhejiang - Jiangxi Railway.
- That is the one of the sad lessons of the anthrax attacks.
- The Justice Department is expected to decide soon whether to close its investigation into the 2001 anthrax attacks.
- The fact that leading journalists were advised by high government sources to take the anti-toxin Cipro before the anthrax attacks.
- This alone should be enough to cause even the most cautious citizen to suspect that the government was either complicit in, or cynically and deliberately dishonest in exploiting, the anthrax attacks.
- Sources tell CNN that federal prosecutors investigating the 2001 anthrax attacks were likely to seek the death penalty against a top US biodefense researcher who has committed suicide.