英 [ænə'rektɪk] 美 [ænə'rektɪk]
- adj. 食欲缺乏的；食欲减退的；厌食的
- n. 降食欲剂；厌食症患者
a person suffering from anorexia nervosa
suffering from anorexia nervosa; pathologically thin
causing loss of appetite;
"an anorectic (or anorexigenic) drug"
- And i'm becoming a little anorectic also due to the hot weather.
- It indicated the anorectic was correlated with lower hair zinc.
- Victims of workplace abuse often become confused, silent, stressed and even anorectic, doctors say.
- Leptin also acts on cell bodies, which express cocaine and amphetamine regulated transcript (CART), another anorectic peptide.
- The content of hair zinc and copper of 52 cases of children with anorectic was determined by atomic absorption spectrophotomery .
- Objective:To investigate the environmental factors a nd individual personalities of anorectic children in order to improve their nu rsing care.