a share set aside for a specific purpose
the act of distributing by allotting or apportioning; distribution according to a plan;
"the apportionment of seats in the House of Representatives is based on the relative population of each state"
(computer science) the assignment of particular areas of a magnetic disk to particular data or instructions
- They said the allocation of seats was unfair.
- Profits allocation is affected by many factors.
- Asset allocation is the key to achieving your goals.
- The companies merged to optimize the allocation of resources.
- Market is an effective means in allocation of resources.
- The regents of the planets and the stars have their allocation in the diagram of the temple and their images are carved on its walls.
- fund allocation 基金分配
- budget allocation 预算拨款
- capital allocation 资金划拨
- allocation scheme 配线图
- allocation plan 布局规划,分配方案,...
- optimum allocation 最优配置,最佳配置...
- memory allocation 存储分配,内存分配,...
- water allocation 水量分配
- optimal allocation 最优配置
- allocation problem 分配问题
- dynamic allocation 动态分配
- allocation schema 分布模式
- resource allocation 资源分配
- frequency allocation 频率分布,频率分配...
- block allocation 整笔拨款
- random allocation 随机分配
- cost allocation 成本分配
- storage allocation 存储分配,分配内存,...
- asset allocation 资产分配
- quantity allocation 数量分配
Military considerations have induced a large allocation of resources to research.出自： J. K. Galbraith
Allocations will be based on the actual sales made by the butchers.出自：Times