(military) a station located near a combat area for giving first aid to the wounded
- Every French fry break, every bench to rest tired feet, the bathrooms, the first aid station....
- Colby asked him if he could make it back to the aid station on his own, “and he leaped to his feet and took off.
- The Platoon Aid Station should be situated in the middle of the platoon's defense, close to equidistant from each squad.
- Every French fry break, every bench to rest tired feet, the bathrooms, the phones, the ATMs for extra cash, even the first aid station.
- This paper mainly introduces the development background,systematical structure and functional characteristics of the equipment for the emergency medical aid station.
- aid station 战地救护站