- This paper introduces a new method to analyze impure composition in oil.Impure composition in new and aged oil is analyzed by electron disperse analyzer.
- Over time the surface of the soil has become a historical hodgepodge: bits of late Bronze Age oil jars are mixed indiscriminately with eighteenth-century Roman roof tiles.
- The wax content,gum asphaltic content,mechanic impurities and physic-chemical properties in aging oil are analyzed.
- The world oil market has also learned to be disappointed with non-OPEC producers, as underinvestment and aging oil fields in places such as Mexico and Russia have crimped crude production.
- The wax content,gum asphaltic content,mechanic impurities and physic-chemical properties in aging oil are analyzed.The degree of aging oil influence on the current,voltage is studied.
- The drainage system has been aged.