age of consent的英文翻译是什么意思，词典释义与在线翻译：
the minimum age for marrying without parental consent or the minimum age for consensual sexual relations; intercourse at an earlier age can result in a charge of assault or statutory rape; the age differs in different states of the Union
age of consent的用法和样例：
- Most doctors will not perform sex reassignment surgery until the age of consent, 18.
- Only people who have reached the age of 18 by the beginning of the course can participate in the International Study Weeks (age of consent).
- The research shows that large numbers of adults who have homosexual feelings were molested or seduced by gay pedophiles before the age of 14, the legal age of consent.
- Published "Age of Consent".
- The average age of the boys in this class is fifteen.
- I don't think he looks his age of seventy.