- This article the present situation and research progress of bone age estimation with X-ray plate were summarized.
- Certainly, this appears reasonable based on distribution analysis but requires phylogenetic study and divergence age estimation for verification.
- The objective and accurate methods of bone age estimation will be constructed with the application of computerized medical imaging and graphics and intellectual technique.
- The traditional methods of skeletal age estimation mainly include Numeration, Atlas, and Counting scores.In recent years, other new methods were proposed by several scholars.
- Note: All revenue figures are current-year Ad Age estimates.
- The good parts of observation is articulations manus and genus for the bone age evaluation in teen-agers with X-ray plates and the methods of bone age estimation were the subjective and errors at random.