dried out by heat or excessive exposure to sunlight;
"a vast desert all adust"
"land lying baked in the heat"
"the earth was scorched and bare"
"sunbaked salt flats"
burned brown by the sun;
"of an adust complexion"
- I must adust my watch ,it's fast.4.
- If you leave these material,we can adust the price for you.
- When I waked up, it was an adust day like my heart, it was windy.
- All adust and athirst, the two entered the wine-shop.
- I hope you can adust yourself to the new environment soon.
- Current, the dry method of timber has stoving law, adust law and vapour way.
No meagre muse-rid mope adust and thin.出自： Pope