pressed close to or lying flat against something;
"adpressed hairs along the plant's stem"
"igneous rocks...closely appressed by this force"
- The test taxon is the Thul, who are the big bruisers of the occupation and are mortal at adpressed compass battle and wakeless harm handling.
- Corolla red, slightly curved, pubescent with adpressed stellate hairs, basal part inflated, lobes lanceolate, 6-9 mm, reflexed.
- Corolla hairy, hairs sometimes closely adpressed to surface; leaves opposite or subopposite, rarely alternate, not fascicled.
- The velvet exquisite powder nature, is away from the adpressed with the flesh zero, obstructs the flawperfectly, if hides, simultaneously cannot block the pore, lets the flesh with ease pass the gas.
- adpressed hairs along the plant's stem
- bracts ovate, adpressed hispidulous, each 3- or 4-flowered.