faithful support for a cause or political party or religion;
"attachment to a formal agenda"
"adherence to a fat-free diet"
"the adhesion of Seville was decisive"
the property of sticking together (as of glue and wood) or the joining of surfaces of different composition;
"the mutual adhesiveness of cells"
"a heated hydraulic press was required for adhesion"
- His rigid adherence to the rules made him unpopular.
- Adherence to the One-China Principle is the basis and prerequisite for peaceful reunification.
- Though beset by myriad disagreements, uyoku dantai have long defined themselves by their adherence to a few central tenets.
- Beyond the prelature's adherence to the arcane ritual of corporal mortification, their views on women were medieval at best.
- magnetic adherence 磁附着
- adherence test 密着强度试验,粘附试...
- adherence of jet 射流贴附
- platelet adherence test 血小板粘附试验, 血...
- adherence factor 粘着因子
- bacterial adherence 细菌粘连
- non-adherence index 不粘连指数, 非粘连...
- immune adherence 抗原抗体粘着,免疫粘...
- immune adherence test 免疫粘连试验...
- electrostatic adherence 静电吸附,静电附着...
- immune adherence hemagglutination 免疫粘连血凝试验...
- immunocyte adherence 免疫细胞粘连, 玫瑰...
- adherence pressure 提升压力