- TP of 930713 and 940528(lot number)had the activity ratio X>2. 0 at the time intervals of 0. 5,1 and 2 hr.
- Activity ratios measure how effectively the firm is using its assets.
- The activity ratios assess how efficiently the firm is using its assets.
- Activity Ratio Accounting ratios that measure a firm's ability to convert different accounts within their balance sheets into cash or sales.
- The activity ratio of AN and AIA measured by Fineman-Ross method was 1.30 ( AN) and 0.59 ( AIA), respectively, which revealed that the AN-AIA copolymerization was a non-ideal and unstable system.
- sample to background activity ratio