- Tri-butyl citrate was synthesized from citric acid and butanol catalyzed by acidic bentonite.
- Acetylsalicylic acid was synthesized from salicylic acid and acetic anhydride catalyzed by chloride acidation bentonite.
- In this paper, 1,1-Diacetate was synthesized from furfural and acetic anhydride by acidic bentonite friendly to environment as catalyst with excellent yield(87.6%).
- Studies on synthesis of acetylsalicylic acid catalyzed by acid bentonite
- Keywords salicylic acid;acetic anhydride;acetylsalicylic acid;acid bentonite;
- He gave me a taste of his acid wit.