- After renovation, the acetone stripper raises its efficiency, which was rather low in the original acetic acid recovery system for removing acetone.
- The chlorogenic acid recovery of the added sample was 99. 37% and RSD was 0. 35%.
- The results indicated that hydrolyctic acid can be concentrated from 20% to 65%, with acid recovery of 81?97%.
- The purification of product is higher than 99%(HPLC) and cichoric acid recovery form raw material by the produced method is higher than 80%.
该法所得产品纯度大于 99%25 ,制备收得率大于 80%25。
- Refinery waste water treating was tested with an annular centrifugal extractor for naphthenic acid recovery in Shengli Refinery of Qilu Petrochemical Company.
- Oxalic acid recovery in a TOA-based system