- Indications: For the treatment of duodenal and benign gastric ulceration. Inhibits excessive gastric acid output and pathological hypersecretion (Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome), etc.
- peak acid output insulin-induced
- basal acid output to maximal acid output(ratio)
- Methods: TBA in bile was detected with enzymic method.Bile acid pool size was measured according to the isotope dilution principle.Total fecal bile acid outputs were measured with HPLC.
- He gave me a taste of his acid wit.
- Acid irritates the stomach lining.