- It is suggested that a new member of citrus acid invertase gene family was obtained.
- Fruit bagging greatly increased the relative sucrose content and acid invertase activities.
- The variation of three enzymes, such the acid invertase, neutral invertase and amylase, was examinated with nine sugarcane varieties during mature period.
- Plant acid invertase is one of critical enzymes in sucrose metabolism and plays an important role during plant growth and development.
- It was suggested that the level of tomato seedlings sucrose metabolism were mainly modulated by gene expression and activities of acid invertase under salt stress.
- The grain filling rate, fertilized grain-filling percentage and grain weight were positively and very significantly correlated with SS activity in grains, but insignificantly correlated with acid invertase activity.