organic compounds containing the group -COX where X is a halogen atom
- The stability,decomposition and generation of the acetic acid halid and other organic halide in the treated water is briefly discussed.
- As it is a weak acid compared to other acid halides, symptoms of hydrofluoric acid burn are less immediately irritating and may be delayed as late as 24 hours after exposure.
- Carboxyl Reduction The carboxyl groups of all amino acids undergo organic reactions leading to the formation of amides, esters, and acid halides.
- He gave me a taste of his acid wit.
- Acid irritates the stomach lining.
- Acid had pitted the surface of the silver.