- vi. 逃走；溜脱；开小差；死；争辩
run away; usually includes taking something or somebody along;
"The thief made off with our silver"
"the accountant absconded with the cash from the safe"
- He prepared to absquatulate and head for the wilderness.
- The elder sister-in-law heard noise to make track for to come out, we hurriedly"oh"1, absquatulate.
- Book century writing is swung everywhere, study by oneself in scheduled time in the evening absquatulate.
- But the womans can't excessively use, because of facing chemisette tears, the man is always in fear uneasy, frighten into inaction, the Yao stop one's ears and the Yao absquatulate.
- 9 see joke: Wave attend class absquatulate was giving a name on the class.
- " so, that student is called Zhang Gong, a moment ago absquatulate, hear a teacher to say " Zhang Gong " , think to quiz to him!