- In patients with abrupt onset of abdominal pain and evidence of internal bleeding, apoplexy should always be considered.
- These events were reported primarily among pediatric patients and often had an abrupt onset and rapid resolution.
- Different from cases with single or multiple MFH of pleura reported in the literature, this case of diffuse myxoid MFH had an abrupt onset, and progressed aggressively.
- abrupt onset of diarrhea in children
- Our results showed that task-irrelevant abrupt onsets can capture attention, although the capture effect is inhibited by top-down controls.
- schizophrenia of abrupt onset and relatively short duration (a few weeks or months)