- An expansion chamber on a tanker.
- A tanker popped open the hatch and jumped out.
- Last night a cargo ship collided with a tanker carrying crude oil.
- A long hollow tube attached to a tanker aircraft, through which fuel flows to another aircraft being refueled in flight.
- On an average,there is a tanker leaving the Persian Gulf for different parts of the world every 14 minutes.
- This is the scene near Memphis where a tanker truck burst into flames after being struck by an SUV. Luckily, both drivers got out safely.