- The products of art, be they an ironwork fence, an elaborate horse carriage, a water mill, or a herbal formula, were all unique expressions of an artist.
- Archaeologists have discovered Iron Age skeletons deeper down (under the Olympic swimming pools) and suspect the Knights Templar ran a water mill somewhere near the proposed velodrome.
- A water power station must have a dam.
- a dam to make a millpond to provide power for a water mill.
- Every apartment house has a water tank on its roof.
- a dam to make a millpond to provide power for a water mill