a unique set of的用法和样例：
- Each language uses a unique set of sounds.
- A unique set of characters that specifies computer operation.
- Japan's economic resurgence was based on a unique set of institutions.
- Each of the approaches offers a unique set of trade-offs when it comes to the handling of AOP language mechanisms.
- Teacher Li invented a unique set of gestures to help students with their pronunciation.
- The S-type from tecsis has a unique set of features. This multi-range force transducer is able to replace three of the conventional type.