a tractable child的用法和样例：
- This is a dog of power and drive in the field yet a tractable and affectionate companion in the home.
- Artificial neural networks provide a neurocomputing approach for solving complex problems that might otherwise not have a tractable solution.
- Although Susan seemed a tractable young woman, she had a stubborn streak of independence that occasionally led her to defy the powers-that-be when she felt they were in the wrong.
- Let your conversation be without malice or envy, for 'tis a sign of a tractable and commendable nature, and in all causes of passion permit reason to govern.
- It's a real hassle to get this child to eat.