a stormy wind的用法和样例：
- There will is a stormy wind come.
- Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even rend it with a stormy wind in my fury; and there shall be an overflowing shower in mine anger, and great hailstones in my fury to consume it.
- Say unto them which daub it with untempered morter, that it shall fall: there shall be an overflowing shower;and ye, O great hailstones, shall fall;and a stormy wind shall rend it.
- We had a stormy passage across the channel.
- The scouts started off on their mission on a stormy night.
- He was like a stormy, erratic boy.
a stormy wind的相关资料：
aqualf a A Study of Accounting Equalities a firm of management consultants A soothsaying spirit or demon. a roll-on roll-off car ferry a mechanical gesture/response a private conversation/letter a deep walk-in refrigerator. A visual presentation of data. A policy for internal observance a recalcitrant child/attitude