a sordid slum的用法和样例：
- He lived in a sordid slum.
- They lived in a sordid apartment.
- The poor family lived in a sordid hut.
- 1. He lived in a sordid slum .
- A generous fellow plays for the play, a sordid one for the stake.
a sordid slum的相关资料：
a path a a person of imparting Knowledge A writer of belles-lettres. A Hyperbola from Four Points. A person with monochromatism. aortitis syphilitica obliterans a child's cognitive development A checkpoint file is damaged. a lockstep approach to teaching a lengthy report/explanation A study on headway distribution