a slick meal的用法和样例：
- I don't like a slick style of writing.
- There is a slick of oil on the water.
- He is acting in a slick way again.
- He grabbed a slick and sailed into a dog.
- My new boss is definitely a slick politician.
a slick meal的相关资料：
a path a a jumbled collection of objects a team anticipant of victory. a society based on privilege. A fingerlike part or process. A matter of personal concern. a provider of defense equipment A new Chinese learning fever. A Study on Contract Termination a teacher who marks strictly. A sister embracing an inmate.