a shade below的用法和样例：
- China announced today that its GDP in the second quarter grew at 7.9%, just a shade below the 8.1% goal the government set for growth in 2009.
- I think it's a shade warmer today.
- She looked a shade disappointed.
- She sat in the shade below the palms.
- Eurasian elm often planted as a shade tree.
- There was a shade of humor in his voice.
a shade below的相关资料：
Ajkalo a a chicken and vegetable stir-fry A great problem confronted them. a professed Christian/anarchist a cotton-spinner from Lancashire A sparkling or glistening light. a logician skilled in dialectic. a dress with short/long sleeves A Sure. Tsingtao or Yanjing? a disconsolate winter landscape. A mark representing this stress.