a secret talk的用法和样例：
- They had a secret talk in the room, without any lights on.
- We discovered a secret passage behind the wall.
- He harbors a secret grudge against his father.
- I'm a secret fan of soap operas on TV.
- He that tells a secret is another's servant.
- Can you keep a secret? All right I'll tell you.
a secret talk的相关资料：
aqualf a A true friend will understand. a pluralist approach to politics A new design surface instance. a row of sparkly cheerleaders. A bilabial sound or consonant. a meat-and-potatoes argument a friendship forged by adversity a fire of undetermined origin. a guest artist/star/singer a fascinating shopwindow display