a rowing club的用法和样例：
- A row of trees screened our view.
- Students stand hand in hand in a row.
- The team has chalked up its fifth win in a row.
- The guys are making such a row that I can't sleep.
- The teacher told the children to stand in a row.
- The team notched up their third victory in a row.
a rowing club的相关资料：
a flow a a bred-in-the-bone liberal. a republic in west-central Africa a geographically widespread species a vociferous group of demonstrators a nation beggaredby crippling taxes A Preliminary Study of Archaeometry a domineering manner/personality A quick suspicion flashed across. a swarthy complexion/face/man A connecting flight was canceled.