a routine check的用法和样例：
- The fault was discovered during a routine check.
- The drugs were found in their car during a routine check by police.
- Ecstasy of St Francis was discovered in a small church in east Poland during a routine check of historical artefacts in 1964.
- Government must be and can not be called the exemption is necessary to have a routine check, but this is only part of a routine inspection, only it enough?
- It's just a routine fact check on your piece.
- A place in a routine where a branch is selected.