a rogue house的用法和样例：
- Don't get too matey with him he's a rogue.
- His elder son turned out a rogue.
- My little Brother is such a rogue!
- He's a bit of a rogue, but very charming.
- Q: What are your thoughts on a Rogue trilogy?
- Who dares to challenge a rogue teachers?
a rogue house的相关资料：
a larm a A lump/piece/slice of cheese A rigid military disciplinarian. A preparatory action or measure. a major subclass of crustaceans. a brittle and calculating woman. a major-league ballet company. A timer prevents infinite loops. a series of fallacious discussions A smirk that displayed contempt. a skunk's aposematic coloration.