a red-hot issue的用法和样例：
- Or that he carried the Rockets to a victory in Washington against a red hot Gilbert Arenas and Wizards team after T-Mac left the game with back spasms?
- Eczema is a red hot dry and itchy rash that can affect one or many areas on the face and body and it can be mild moderate or severe.
- A red light is usually a signal of danger.
- It was El Nino's 33rd goal overall for the Reds and on a red hot day in North London it was a perfect way to end the season.
- Lately, Global warming has become a very hot issue.
- He wore a red carnation in his buttonhole.